Thursday, September 9, 2010

Step 1: Name of product: slogan



I picked Toms shoes because it's a product that has a purpose and I believe in their movement.

Slogan: walk in Toms...

" Don't think think in fancy words or pictures first. Whenever I have to write something. I ask myself. " What am I trying to say?" (Advertising by Design, Robin Landa pg. 50)

I made this slogan because Toms company has a movement for every shoe you buy you are giving one for free for the children, so walk in Toms and be part or our movement. Since it's targeted to young and older audience. It also works for a younger generation, for example the massage can be taken as be part of our movement or become the trend and wear Toms.

" Ideas come from understanding how and why people use a product or service" (Advertising by Design, Robin Landa pg. 42"

No comments:

Post a Comment