Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Exam

Great class I have learned a lot of good information that I will use in the future, I could be building my own business or making some to another but I do know that the knowledge you have giving me its priceless, not only with advertising class not I have the advantage to take two other marketing class that at the end I gain a package information all worth gold. I enjoy doing the projects every week it forces you to learn everyday and the final project was fun to do, It gave me tome to actually think as a professional and even though I am not actually working for Toms but I gave all my effort or getting to know what I am capable as a professional, To bad I don’t have the video or Photoshop skills to show what I really had in mind! But this and the others classes had change my perspective how to think outside the box how to do business. Every video was great examples. Thank you for making this class learning experience!
I deserve an A (100%)

No comments:

Post a Comment